Join Thriving Rural Practice. Enjoy Outdoor Living at Its Best.
Tehachapi, CA – North of Los Angeles
Dignity Health Medical Group –Bakersfield, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, dhmf.org/bakersfield, is seeking energetic, passionate, hardworking and outgoing Family Medicine Advanced Practitioners to join our new clinic with a thriving practice of established patients in the beautiful outdoor living community of Tehachapi. We are a growing multi-specialty group, affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, dignityhealth.org/central-california/locations/memorial-hospital and Mercy Hospitals dignityhealth.org/central-california/locations/mercy-bakersfield.
Practice Opportunity Includes:
- Practice with Collaborative Physicians and Advanced Practitioner On-Site
- Full-time and part-time options
- Monday to Friday schedule
- No after hour/weekend call responsibilities
Why Join Us?
- Located in Tehachapi, CA (35 miles south of Bakersfield, 120 miles north of Los Angeles)
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include health insurance covering 100% premiums for providers and eligible dependents*, matching retirement program and CME stipend
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
*selected plans for full-time providers
Tehachapi is located outside of Southern California’s congested highly populated areas and outside of the drier hotter deserts and valleys surrounding it. Its higher elevation and mountain locale epitomizes outdoor living at its best. The community relishes their time spent outside, enjoying the scenic beauty and all the recreational opportunities, including camping, hiking, single track mountain biking, on-road cycling, horseback riding and wildlife the area has to offer. Tehachapi’s unique environment also means it’s located outside the mainstream and conventions of suburbia. It is original. More unconventional attitude attracts people with fresh ideas and energy that manifest themselves in the arts, culture, traditions, technology and commercial innovations and strong community spirit. Higher elevation is their competitive differentiator because they have clean air, four seasons, alternative energy, outdoor adventure, great agritourism. That's why they encourage people to "Live Up!"
Please contact/send your CV to:
Lori Hart, Physician Recruiter