Until the conference
Why Present a Product Theater?
Product Theaters are 55-minute sessions that provide supporters with a high-value live marketing opportunity to reach motivated professionals in a private session held at CAPA’s Annual Conferences in Palm Springs and Napa. These presentations are scheduled unopposed. Product Theaters provide a forum to gather and discuss issues on patient education, specific products and therapeutic areas with company representatives or your designated speaker. CAPA recognizes that Product Theaters will be promotional and may concentrate on a specific product or medication. These sessions are not eligible or approved for CME credit.
Did You Know?
PAs are nationally certified and state licensed to practice medicine. PAs are educated at the graduate level and practice in every medical and surgical specialty and setting.
PA duties include:
- Performing physical examinations
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses
- Ordering and interpreting lab test
- Assisting in surgery
- Providing patient education and counseling
- Making rounds in nursing homes and hospitals
PAs are one of the fastest-growing occupations on the front lines of health care.
- PAs see an average of 61-70 patients per week.
- The profession has grown 34% since 2006 and is expected to continue growing.
- Over 294 million patents were seen by PAs in 2013.
- In 2013, PAs wrote over 246 million prescriptions.
CAPA Members are Life-Long Learners and Clinicians
- Rank clinical issues and continuing education as the top priorities for CAPA
- Turn to accredited CE as the preferred source of information in pharmacotherapy
CAPA represents the interests of over 10,000 PAs practicing in California and is a recognized leader in:
- Public policy and advocacy promoting access to quality health care in California
- Assisting the State in collecting and analyzing PA workforce data
- Providing PAs with high quality, practical resources
- Delivering quality PA continuing education
Key Priorities for CAPA
As a full-service professional membership organization for PAs of all specialties, CAPA’s mission is to lead California PAs in transforming patient-centered health care.
- Promoting excellence in PA practice and education
- Shaping the future of health care through advancing health policy
- Building a positive image of the PA as a leader in the California and national health care community
Product Theater Logistics
- Meeting space for 250-350 attendees (rounds of 10, podium and riser)
- Logistical assistance from CAPA
- Audio-visual equipment (screen, lavaliere microphone, podium microphone, laser pointer, sound amplification, mixer and LCD projector).
- Pre-registration and post-conference attendee mailing list
- Attendee list of all who attend your session from lead retrieval
- Four badge scanners for onsite admission tracking
- Featured web page listing all Product Theater titles, dates, times and location
- Listing in all onsite printed materials
- Promotional listing on signs
- Discounted rates on advertising available only to Product Theater supporters in the onsite program
Gaye Breyman, CAE, Executive Director
California Academy of PAs
2318 S. Fairview St., Santa Ana, CA 92704-4938