The greatest member benefit is that you are supporting the only organization working overtime to protect and promote PA practice in California.
- Dedicated, full-time experts representing your interests in Sacramento
- Effective representation with membership involvement to government agencies, health professionals and to the AAPA
- Access to members-only resources and information on the CAPA website
- Central organization for dispersal of vital information to PAs and the public
- Exclusive access to premiere job listings
- Reduced registration fees at CME meetings
- CAPA magazine
- The latest news and information on PA legislation
- Networking: The Academy’s conferences, meetings and committee activities provide opportunities for PAs to meet professionally and socially
- Public Education: The Academy actively promotes the concept of the PA as an important part of the healthcare team
- Leadership Opportunities: CAPA members are encouraged to play an active role in the future of the PA profession. Let your voice be heard!
- Student support through scholarships and reduced CME fees
The most important service is meeting the needs of our membership. If there is a service you would like to see us offer, please let us know.
Refund Policy: Membership dues are not refundable.